Creating and Maintaining an Optimal Risk Management Strategy
A Key priority for CFOs is to drive consistency in and deliver accurate risk management strategies and improve the systems and processes that go with it. On the other hand, there is a need to ensure that market opportunities are not ignored as a result of rigid processes. This session will take a closer look at Vireo Energy, the Sweden based, renewable energy company on how they plan on tackling this issue
- Effectively balancing risk and opportunity, especially in times of rapid expansion
- Ensuring your due diligence is holistic
- How can CFOs deal with emerging markets and the unique risks they present?
Instigating Change Within the Finance Function and the Larger Organisation and Seeing it Through to Success
In order for CFOs to capitalise on market opportunities quickly, organisational change management needs to be proactive and thorough. When it comes to M&As, finance transformation, capital restructuring, operational models or any other forms of business change, the CFO has to be the change agent driving it to excellence.
- Taking a closer look at advanced scenario planning tools to help increase the accuracy of your roadmap
- Involving key stakeholders in the change management process
- Improving your revenue forecasting processes to reduce inefficiencies in financial planning
- Taking a holistic view on finance transformation
Save the Children